离线lisa

发帖
学分
经验
精华
金币
只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 0楼 发表于: 2009-01-12
— 本帖被 阿文哥 从 注会英语 移动到本区(2012-07-02) —
TOPIC: Would you please give the general introduction of the business tax? lNq:JVJ#\r  
Q x9>,e6+  
  对话内容: ._8xY$l$  
BUcaj.S  
  纳税人:我公司马上就要营业了,能介绍一下营业税的知识吗? R>/QA RX  
\[@Q}k[  
  Taxpayer: my company will begin business soon, but I have little knowledge about the business tax. Can you introduce it? g5lmUKlQ$0  
?7fQ1/emhO  
  税务局:尽我所能吧!一般地说,提供应税业务、转让无形资产和出卖不动产都要交纳营业税。 Ib_n'$5#z  
?|%\<h@;  
  Tax official: I will try my best. Generally speaking ,the business tax is levied on the taxable service ,the transfer of intangible asset and sale of the immovable property within china . %s~NQ;Y  
/%N31   
  纳税人:什么是应税业务? [Ihp\!xqI  
4iYgs-,  
  Taxpayer: what do you mean by the taxable services? 'd|Q4RE+W  
\O 8Y3|<  
  税务局:税法有明确的规定。比如交通运输、建筑安装、金融保险等。不包括加工、修理、修配业务,因为它们要缴增值税。 "R@$Wu53|  
{bAWc.  
  Tax official: they are the definite items stipulated by the law, such as the transportation, construction, finance , insurance and the like .they do not include the processing, repairs, and replacement services, for they are subject to the value added tax. 2N8rM}?90  
Oz4,Y+[#  
  纳税人:不动产好理解,无形资产指什么? zbF: R[)  
GInZ53cQ  
  Taxpayer: it is easy to understand the immovable property, but what do you mean by the intangible asset? G\'u~B/w  
o<C]+Nt,@  
  税务局:指各种专有权,如专利权、专有技术版权、商标等。 CT$& zEIm  
W+F<P@[u<$  
  Tax official: it means the royalties, include patent right, proprietary technology, copy right, trademark right, and so on. oTplxF1  
hQd@bN8  
  纳税人:计税收入如何确定? nG4Uk2>  
0% GqCg  
  Taxpayer: what about the tax base? Q:-%3)g<<  
zIA u3  
  税务局:大多数情况下指全部价款包括价外费用。 FR@PhMUS  
Lo$Z>u4(c  
  Tax official: in most case, it is the total consideration received, including additional fees and charges. ;~'cIT L  
Rye ~w6  
  纳税人:预收的价款也计算在内吗? a>&;K@  
FqT,4SIR  
  Taxpayer: does that include the turnover received in advance? VuX >  
Yj^avO=;  
  税务局:对于无形资产和不动产是这样。 %2rHvF=  
z*NC?\  
  Tax official: yes, it does in the case of transfer of the intangible assets or immovable property . gL[1wM%?  
xN{"%>Mx  
  纳税人:无偿赠送呐? avHD'zU}N  
# f|NM7  
  Taxpayer: and what about the donation? %v`-uAy:  
IF36K^K  
  税务局:不动产的无偿赠送要视同销售,不过计税额要经过核定。 yL.PGF1(  
6oTbn{=UUq  
  Tax official: the donation is taxable in the case of transfer of the immovable property. But the turnover will be assessed by the tax authority. &6,Yjs:T m  
n,Yr!W:h  
  纳税人:收款是外币怎么办? D^N#E>,  
Z uFV tW@  
  Taxpayer: what can we do if we receive turnover in the form of foreign currency? 1Rb XM n  
&(H)gjH  
  税务局:按收入当日或当月一日的汇率换算。 p,[XT`q^  
r {/ G\  
  Tax official: you can transfer the foreign currency into Reminbi at exchange rate based upon either the date or the first day of the month, that the Taxable item happened . }ZM*[j  
)$l9xx[  
  纳税人:营业税税率是多少? !ho5VA t  
'o)ve(  
  Taxpayer: how about the tax rate? &z xBi"  
.@8m\  
  税务局:一般是3%到达5%,娱乐业是5%到20%。 (A]m=  
H/p-YtY  
  Tax official: in general, the rate is from 3% to 5%, but the entertainment is from 5% to 20%. 'Tru?y \  
z 1#0  
  纳税人:您说的对我太有帮助了,谢谢!  ^ :  
xtIehr0{$I  
  Taxpayer: what you have said is very helpful, thank you @sg T[P*ut  
XRz%KVysp  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊