离线阿文哥

发帖
学分
经验
精华
金币
只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 0楼 发表于: 2014-02-24
!b0'd'xe  
  近日,英国特许管理会计师公会(CIMA)在对23个国家的会员和学员进行调查后发现,2013管理会计师的薪资继续增长。其中已获得职业资质证书的专业人才的流动性更强,并且拥有更多晋升的机会 U'zW; Lt  
  在英国,CIMA会员过去一年的平均薪资(包括奖金)增长至66710英镑(约合109404美元),相较于2012年增幅为13%。根据英国国家统计局(Office for National Statistics)的数据,这个增长幅度可谓是一枝独秀,要知道全英国的薪资仅微增了0.2%。 {g}!M^|  
  增长的势头将在2014年得以延续。在受访者中,有87%的会员和90%的学员预测,薪酬在接下来的12个月会继续增长。 9;s:Bo  
  留住人才 5Jq~EB{"  
  对于全球的雇主们来说,留住人才是一个非常严峻的问题。有91%的受访会员准备在今后的3年内变换工作。其中,有13%的受访者将在接下来的2年内寻求海外工作机会,借此获得感受不同文化的经历,或提高生活的品质。澳大利亚、加拿大、新加坡、阿联酋、英国以及美国是最受CIMA会员欢迎的工作目的地。 GHeJpS  
  弹性工作以及工作和生活的平衡被认为是选择工作的首要驱动因素,来自澳大利亚和中国的受访者对上述因素尤为看重(比例分别为59%和56%)。良好的工作环境是另一个备受推崇的关键因素。工作量是管理会计师通常优先考虑的事项,随后是物质报酬。职责范围也是中国、印度、马来西亚以及美国在职会员最看重的激励因素之一,而尼日利亚的会员最看重培训机会和发展前景。 /*g3TbUs  
  本次调查发现,具备职业资质的CIMA会员尤其关注提升领导力、战略计划与实施、劝导能力以及影响力等方面的技能。在中国,受访者青睐于关系管理;在印度,受访者希望掌握协助他人成长的技能;俄罗斯的受访学员特别渴望拥有决策和领导能力;赞比亚和尼日利亚的学员则更关注风险管理 `O (ec  
  此外,调查还揭示了男女在薪酬上的差异,从总体上看,低级别男女员工的差异要小于高级别男女员工。在英国,女性的年薪平均比男性少17450英镑(约合28618美元);再看澳大利亚,男女薪酬差异为26216澳元(约合23857美元;爱尔兰方面是22337欧元(约合30378美元);马来西亚为60315令吉(约合19535美元)。
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
关注我们的新浪微博:http://e.weibo.com/cpahome
离线lc654789

发帖
学分
经验
精华
金币
只看该作者 1楼 发表于: 2015-09-07
Nike Air Max 2013 Mens UK  "I believe in God and I believe in an afterlife
fter the then foreign secretary Jack Straw phoned Georgia's governor in a failed bid to have the sentence commuted.Before his death, Housel told BBC News Online: "I believe in God and I believe in an afterlife, so I am not necessarily afraid of dying."It's a bizarre thing to know the exact date and minute of your death in advance and be totally powerless to stop it."I worry about how my actions have hurt others and constantly replay the events that led up to Jeanne Drew's death."Jackie ElliottJackie Elliott denied murdering an 18-year-old woman in 1986ReutersBritish-born Jackie Elliott was executed in March 2003 by lethal injection in Texas, for the gang rape and murder of 18-year-old Joyce Munguia in 1986.Elliott's defence team had attempted last-ditch appeals to both the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals and the US Supreme Court but failed on both occasions.His conviction was controversial as his legal team had argued new DNA tests could have proved that while Elliott was at the scene, he did not commit the crime but these tests were not allowed.After a final meal of tea and biscuits and a failed last-ditch attempt by UK foreign secretary Jack Straw to have Elliott's punishment changed to a life sentence, the 42-year-old was injected with a lethal dose of drugs.RelatedSaudi Arabia: Blood Money Saves Indonesian Maid from BeheadingIwao Hakamada: World's Longest Serving Death Row Inmate ReleasedGlenn Ford Released: Louisiana Death Row Inmate Freed After 30 YearsTexas Death Row Inmate Ray Jasper Compares US Justice to Slavery and Nazism in Final LetterTop Five Countries with the Highest Rates of Executions   <div IRNL(9H  
India Elections 2014: Five Challenges Incoming Government Will Have to BattleBy M RochanApril 8, 2014 13:28 BSTA woman shows her ink-marked finger after casting her vote in the northeastern state of Assam on 7 April.ReutersIndia's month-long elections are under way with 814 million voters casting ballots to elect the next government. The results will be out on 16 May.The opposition Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), which is tipped to form the next government,Nike Air Max 2015 Men Black Green Leather, has promised fiscal discipline and banking reforms, among other policy plans, in its election manifesto.Though the party has not provided details, it is clear that any incoming government will have to face an uphill task of fixing India's economy.The new government,Nike Air Max 2015 Woman Shoes Black Peach Pink, which is expected to table the annual budget in June or July,Nike Air Max 2012 Womens UK, will have to chalk out plans to containing the nation's fiscal deficit.However, the outgoing Congress-led government's austerity drive, which included a $13bn cut in spending, will be hard to sustain, according to Reuters. At the same time, tax collections are not likely to improve immediately with growth hovering at a decade low.The following are some key areas the incoming government will have to grapple with as it tries to revive growth in Asia's third largest economy:CAD and GoldInvestors will be tracking New Delhi's moves on the current account deficit (CAD). Three upward revisions to the import duty on gold in 2013, to a record 10%,Nike Air Max 2011 Womens Black, and restrictions tying purchases to exports helped bring down CAD to an expected 2% of GDP from a record high 4.8% in the previous financial year.While official gold imports in 2013 were pegged at 750 tonnes, an additional 200 tonnes was believed to have been smuggled into the country, the World Gold Council has estimated.The BJP has promised to review gold import duties within three months of assuming power.Monsoon RainsA new government may have to deal with a factor it cannot control: the El Nino weather pattern normally associated with weak rains, which could pull down agricultural output.The annual monsoon accounts for 70% of India's rainfall and irrigates more than half its farmland.Citigroup has estimated that below average rainfall in the June-September monsoon could cut 0.50-0.90 percentage points off its economic growth forecast and push up already high consumer prices.Boosting InvestmentsBJP leader Narendra Modi, the chief minister of the Gujarat state and frontrunner for the prime minister's post
离线zhongren123

发帖
学分
经验
精华
金币
只看该作者 2楼 发表于: 2016-12-12
看看吧.... n 4Nb,)M  
R>SS\YC'X  
\Zz"%i  
z+I'N4*^  
zY~  
@5N^^B  
cHOtMPyQ  
h\\fb[``  
Z"PPXv-<jY  
近帮APP全国招募地区站长和品牌运营官,公司全面跟踪式指导战略运营方案,只要你看好近帮看懂近帮未来发展前景拥有和我们一样的信念,那么您就勇敢的放心的加入我们携手共创辉煌! k `JP  
近帮全国招募热线18587193151    招募微信:xiaojian198757 &v|Uy}h&%1  
L;zwqdI  
快速回复
限100 字节
温馨提示:欢迎交流讨论,请勿纯表情!

上一个 下一个