离线阿文哥

发帖
学分
经验
精华
金币
只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 0楼 发表于: 2012-06-04
  最近好多读者都有相似的ACCA考试问题,我们邀请Global Accountant杂志执行主编Siret回答读者问题。 %f> |fs  
  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ =.f +}y  
  fancy_wong2010-10-10 19:26:38 W/ZahPPq  
  你好,我现在还剩P1, P2和两个options,12月份要考P1,2,有点没底气,还是觉得文字叙述题答的不是很得要领,都是擦边过的~有什么好建议吗?谢谢了 voej ~z+  
  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- z2nUul(2  
  Intellectual Requirements Wh'_ slDH+  
  Dear Reader, thank you for writing to us. My name is Siret, the editor of the Global Accountant magazine. I do believe you can pass this paper, however, you probably dont have the confidence. A]O5+" mc  
  P1, is an all analysing, understanding and writing paper! Reading the questions and actually understanding the requirement is most important. Read the Questions first then start to read the scenario. T.w}6? 2  
  The examiner has said, “higher level requirement and verbs will be most significant in this paper”. x [{q&N!"`  
  You must understand what the examiner wants. It is the level of knowledge that students need to apply in a certain way. So, when the question says, “Recommend .......”, it actually means: Advise the appropriate actions to the person wanting the information from you. Dss/>! mN  
  I have listed below some important words you must understand to be able to pass this paper and help you understand what the questions want you to do. Once you learn these words you will see your exams may become more easy for you: ^I0GZG  
  Define q%kj[ZOY$]  
  Give the meaning of ….. lfpt:5a9&  
  Explain Eagmafu  
  Make clear…. xlPcg7  
  Identify <E7Vbb9*  
  Recognise or Select…. mp+\!  
  Describe kG;eOp16R  
  Give the key features of…. 9p\wTzA  
  Contrast (|a$N.e&K  
  Make a comparison between things by showing their differences \l=KWa3Q  
  Analyse Uygw*+  
  Give reasons for the current situation or what has happened. In this case you may have to compare with something to give a trend 0q>NE <L  
  Assess K@j^gF/0B  
  Determine the Strengths/Weaknesses/Importance/Significance/ability to contribute @(,{_c]  
  Discuss ox\B3U%`p}  
  Examine in detail by using arguments for and against \BbOljM=  
  Construct the Case jY#(A23  
  Present the argument in favour, support by evidence =S[FJaIu7  
  Evaluate /!{A=N  
  Determine the value of in the light of the arguments for and against srChY&h?<  
  Recommend Q&.IlVB[  
  Advise the appropriate actions in a way the recipient will understand. _L:i=.hxN  
  Students must be careful, there could be two or even three of the above words in one question. We call these REQUIREMENTS........ =N@)C B7a  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
关注我们的新浪微博:http://e.weibo.com/cpahome
快速回复
限100 字节
温馨提示:欢迎交流讨论,请勿纯表情!