离线阿文哥

发帖
学分
经验
精华
金币
只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 0楼 发表于: 2014-03-10
/J wQ5  
国王有七个女儿,这七位美丽的公主是国王的骄傲。 她们那一头乌黑亮丽的长发远近皆知。 所以国王送给她们每人一百个漂亮的发夹。 有一天早上,大公主醒来,一如往常地用发夹整理她的秀发, 却发现少了一个发夹,于是她偷偷地到了二公主的房里, 拿走了一个发夹。二公主发现少了一个发夹, 便到三公主房里拿走一个发夹;三公主发现少了一个发夹, 也偷偷地拿走四公主的一个发夹; 四公主如法炮制拿走了五公主的发夹; 五公主一样拿走六公主的发夹; 六公主只好拿走七公主的发夹。 于是,七公主的发夹只剩下九十九个。 隔天,邻国英俊的王子忽然来到皇宫, 他对国王说:「昨天我养的百灵鸟叼回了一个发夹, 我想这一定是属于公主们的,而这也真是一种奇妙的缘分, 不晓得是哪位公主掉了发夹?」公主们听到了这件事, 都在心里想说:「是我掉的,是我掉的。」 可是头上明明完整的别着一百个发夹,所以都懊恼得很, 却说不出。只有七公主走出来说:「我掉了一个发夹。」 话才说完,一头漂亮的长发因为少了一个发夹, 全部披散了下来,王子不由得看呆了。 故事的结局, 当然的是王子与公主从此一起过着幸福快乐的日子。 为什么一有缺憾就拼命去补足? 一百个发夹,就像是完美圆满的人生,少了一个发夹, 这个圆满就有了缺憾;但正因缺憾, 未来就有了无限的转机,无限的可能性, 何尝不是一件值得高兴的事! gV$Lfkz  
人生不可免的缺憾,你怎样面对呢? q}1AV7$Ai  
​逃避不一定躲得过 0_,V }  
面对不一定最难受 Cp_"PvTmT  
孤单不一定不快乐 s{Ryh.IyI  
得到不一定能长久 y3))I\QT  
失去不一定不再有 y~]>J^  
转身不一定最软弱 pc:~_6S  
别急着说别无选择 QU8?/  
别以为世上只有对与错 CdC&y}u  
许多事情的答案都不是只有一个 zT0FTAl ^  
所以 ~ 我们永远有路可以走 `?2S4lN/  
你能找个理由难过 kYmkKl_  
你也一定能找到快乐的理由 vb\UP&Ip  
懂得放心的人找到轻松 `+Wl fk;  
懂得遗忘的人找到自由 p@YU7_sF^!  
懂得关怀的人找到朋友 Nq9@^ E-{M  
天冷不是冷 心寒才是寒 GyRU/0'BME  
愿你的心都是暖暖的.... V`G)8?%Vy  
人的长大伴随着一些失落,人的成熟附带着一些伤痕. 1g^N7YF  
好在有希望这东西,你总还可以去等; o%RyE]pw,  
好在人与人之间,距离产生美感; {Lrez E4  
好在生命里,快乐比痛苦多; u2@:[:Ao  
好在这个世界,还有很多美丽; 好在当你成熟的时候,你还不算一无所有。
关注我们的新浪微博:http://e.weibo.com/cpahome
离线lemon_ivy

发帖
学分
经验
精华
金币
只看该作者 1楼 发表于: 2014-03-11
很赞,昨天心情遭透了,半夜失眠,爬上来踩论坛恰好看到。也算一种缘分了
离线dgemx76sdc

发帖
学分
经验
精华
金币
只看该作者 2楼 发表于: 2014-08-05
tiempo football boots 5363
i don't expect to see a huge pullback,tiempo football boots gC> A *~J;  
"That Timothy Cook had to step up and respond from the CEO's chair shows the importance of China and how critical it is as a market not just for Apple but for every multinational company here,where to get cheap football boots," said Kent Kedl,canvas shoes, Shanghai based head of Greater China and North Asia for risk consultancy firm Control Risks. es6!p 7p?  
So if most communities either broke even or saved money in consolidation, why the push for withdrawal? In most cases, it's a question of local control, especially for the towns and cities that consolidated against their will in the face of reduced state subsidies originally imposed on districts that didn't comply with the consolidation law. -V%"i,t  
Other potential cuts will are looming in:   Monrovia Unified School District, which handed layoff notices to more than 67 teachers.   Duarte Unified School District put 37 teachers on notice.   South Pasadena Unified School District sent layoff notices to nearly 15 percent of its staff, exactly 41 teachers. x32hO;  
Problems such as sinus infections and allergies occur when the mucus gets blocked in the nose or when the sinus fails to drain (this is commonly caused because of a deviated septum). The salt solution when it moves through the nostril will remove any blockage and completely clear your nose. So if you suffer from a sinus infection due to a deviated septum and you do not wish to undergo surgery,sneakers online, the SinuCleanse Nasal Wash System is the perfect answer for you. T oTehVw  
For those of us who can't get enough of the sexy vampire hunter, Anita Blake is more than just a great series of books. For some of us it can border on obsession. Marshall Anita Blake as she follows up on the abduction of a young girl,football bots, a fifteen year old that has been taken by vampires. Soon she is on the trail and when she does find the girl,pantofola d oro football boots, she finds even more. For she is faced with a group of people who have been turned by these vampires who are so ordinary they are frightening. It is a group of everyday folks   little kids, their soccer moms and grandparents, and all are willing to do whatever it takes to get away from having to serve their terrifying master. It is soon obvious to Anita that this group of would be martyr are going to need her help. g\,pZ]0i  
I've faced this very problem working with Native American elders who have wanted a device "like mine" (they get very familiar with mine,pictures of football boots, which has become a DR1 in the last year, but has been a Marantz PMD61, a Zoom H4,football shoes, and an Edirol R09, and I can say with assurance that the Tascam is more durable than any of the others, under extreme conditions in my case). &&nvv&a  
our website: football boots uk ~*79rDs{  
相关的主题文章: .Wc<(pfa  
l#Ipo5=  
   ^yb3L1y  
   football boots outlet 4325 (1^AzE%U+Z  
   -B*= V  
   mercurials football boots 802 &'TZU"_  
   1~zzQ:jAZ  
   football boot bag 5907 [U5[;BNRD  
   *%=BcV+,  
   italian football boots 3529 X3-pj<JLY  
   qRZv[T%*Q