灌水
离线阿文哥

发帖
学分
经验
精华
金币
只看该作者 1楼 发表于: 2013-03-07
新书一般都是在4、5月份出来。现在也可以先看2012年的书,每年的教材变化不大,但变化了部分往往也是考试需要注意的,所以,现在可以先看起来,你可以先买一本看么。。。
关注我们的新浪微博:http://e.weibo.com/cpahome
离线七夜

发帖
学分
经验
精华
金币
只看该作者 2楼 发表于: 2013-03-08
3q
离线lspyeleain

发帖
学分
经验
精华
金币
只看该作者 3楼 发表于: 2013-03-23
回 阿文哥 的帖子
阿文哥:新书一般都是在4、5月份出来。现在也可以先看2012年的书,每年的教材变化不大,但变化了部分往往也是考试需要注意的,所以,现在可以先看起来,你可以先买一本看么。。。[表情] (2013-03-07 11:27)  KhPDXY]!  
6|Crc$4l  
那其他的教辅,比如习题练习什么的也用2012年的合适吗?
离线leng13lin

发帖
学分
经验
精华
金币
只看该作者 4楼 发表于: 2013-03-24
感觉经济法等应该变化较多,会计、审计等应该变化不大
离线dfrlh86tgb

发帖
学分
经验
精华
金币
只看该作者 5楼 发表于: 2014-07-24
buy shoes online 7323
a child's dreams should be limitless rgu7g  
Strachan noted the restorative properties of a victory. As well as making the nation "happy", as he noted following Tuesday's victory, it gives the players a boost. Too often Scotland players have returned to their clubs with the jeers ringing in their ears, as the cycle of poor results continued to grind them down. "You enjoy this, and I hope they go back now and go, 'I liked that, we got a bit of praise'," said Strachan. "Sometimes you come back from an international game and you are down. Sometimes the manager who is receiving them back has to pick them up. You have to work at them. But now I think they're going back and actually adding to their club." e pAC%a  
Silly!Agreed, more weighting should have been given to the contractor's ability to provide this project during the contractor selection as opposed to focusing on cost, but during times of hardship,buy shoes online, it's would be harldy surprising if they have chosen to go with the lowest tenderer. Then they find out that they cant really do the job for such a low amount of money and go bust. f q*V76F  
It's up to us and the other clubs to get back into it."As for Ramirez getting caught, that surprised Bochy   for half a second."I don't get it,predator football boots," he said. "These players know they are getting tested and they're still getting caught. But we get a few of them who come up who test positive. (P nrY~9  
"It was a marriage of the three M's: moxie, muscle,football astro trainers, money. The Jews put up the moxie,fila football boots, the Italians supplied the muscle,nike mercurial vapor, and together they split the money." Cohen can't help but share his father's sneaking admiration for these thugs: "Here were men who had no idea Jews are supposed to be weak, so they weren't."For instance, the old Mafia Dons,football, the so called "Mustache Petes,football boots size 7," did not trace their roots back to the "Black Hand of Sicily," as Cohen claims, nor is any real crime scholar today convinced there ever was such an organization. HTP~5J  
1 centimeter in size for medical applications. But the checks were often five months late, and Irobot's vendors started demanding cash on delivery. A year later the company won $50,000 from the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency the Pentagon's R arm and the Office of Naval Research for an underwater minesweeper. Irobot studied ghost crabs how they swayed with the tides while still gripping the ground and built a prototype of Ariel Underwater, a six legged bot that could locate a mine, drop an explosive and scurry away before detonation. The military never deployed the device. j2:A@ a6  
Ask him or her to tell you what he or she is doing in class and for homework. If your child has no homework day after day,soft ground football boots, you may want to talk to your child teacher. How can I help my child with homework?Agree with your child on a set time to do homework every day. \fC}l Ll  
our website: football boots uk q%FXox~b  
相关的主题文章: `{\10j*B  
1<f,>B Q+  
   Va\?"dH>M  
   size 14 football boots 0932 v?4MndR  
   1L.yh U\  
   dw sports V7>{,  
   wk6tdY{&s  
   exclusive football boots 5603 EJO6k1  
   5?MKx!%  
   football boots personalised 5849 wEIAU  
   v&u8Ks