经验
精华
金币
只看楼主 正序阅读 使用道具 0楼 发表于: 2012-02-06
— 本帖被 阿文哥 执行置顶操作(2012-05-04) —
   2012年CPA考试10月份举行,亲爱的考友您报名了吗? ]vvYPRV76  
        2013年全国CPA考试时间提醒与学习资料索取 .AfZ5s]/F  
   历年考试屡屡有考友忘记考试时间而错过考试时间而痛失考试机会吗?CPA注会之家论坛为回馈广大考友,特别提供CPA考试时间提醒服务。 X-c|jn7  
   CPA注会之家论坛会在中注协官网公布报名具体信息的第一时间把消息发送到您的手机上面,接受完全免费,发送信息费由CPA注会之家论坛支付。 Ie.*x'b?y  
   如果您填写了邮箱和具体地址,CPA注会之家论坛还将获赠送高顿财经CPA内部培训资料一份,先到先得!还在等什么,赶紧填写下边的联系方式吧! 4)S99|1  
  资料内容展示:
wFJf"@/vJ  
您需要花费论坛的10学分才能享受论坛的“CPA考试题型”服务!(如何挣CPA学分? ]`/>hH>+~9  

此帖售价 10 学分,已有 185 人购买 [记录] [购买]
购买后,将显示帖子中所有出售内容。
若发现会员采用欺骗的方法获取财富,请立刻举报,我们会对会员处以2-N倍的罚金,严重者封掉ID!
此段为出售的内容,购买后显示
>'*%wf[{  
不再错过2013年CPA考试报名,关注CPA注会之家,关注大家的注会之家! PI9,*rOy  
vMTf^V  
K-0=#6?y4  
u 272)@R  
^_WR) F' K  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
盛年不重来,一日难再晨。及时当勉励,岁月不待人。
离线bse1997

发帖
学分
经验
精华
金币
只看该作者 112楼 发表于: 2017-02-05
杨彪 建鸿。在那强大的龙族与凤族之中,真龙与真凤乃是最为强大的存在,具有着匹敌天至尊级别的超级存在的可怕实力
离线比跃桂

发帖
学分
经验
精华
金币
只看该作者 111楼 发表于: 2016-03-08
真精神!!!!!! UB$}`39@  
M\]lNQA  
[`n_> p!  
,'8%'xit  
CTIS}_CWd=  
aI=p_+.h  
.5|[gBK  
;uBGB h<  
6S`_L  
液体比重检测仪 V*vQNPe y  
http://www.cntrades.com/b2b/bjeternal12/sell/itemid-66258074.html \5ls <=S.  
http://www.71p.net/c2957055.html )+_Vx}O:}  
http://www.51sole.com/b2b/pd_46622185.htm 1&w%TRC2x  
http://www.caigou.com.cn/Trade/Detail/1077433.shtml
离线hg172839

发帖
学分
经验
精华
金币
只看该作者 110楼 发表于: 2015-11-05
Nike Air Max 2015 Blue Green uk  is said to be "inconsolable."The source said
, Patience, said."All this ceremony is for making ancestors happy. We are playing. If we hadn't done what my son had asked then something bad would have happened in the family."Saneie recognises that it is a ceremonial marriage and looks forward to his first real marriage."I told my mother that I wanted to get married because I really did want to," he said. "I'm happy that I married Helen - but I will go to school and study hard. When I'm older I will marry a lady my own age."Alfred said he would support his wife despite facing criticism from villagers."My kids and I are happy because we don't have a problem with her marrying the boy – and I don't care what other people say," he said.  <div 20c5U%  
Boyfriend of Glee Star Becca Tobin Found Dead in Hotel RoomBy Priya JoshiJuly 11, 2014 22:48 BSTBecca Tobin hoped to marry boyfriend Matt Bendik.Becca Tobin   InstagramThe boyfriend of Glee actress Becca Tobin has been found dead in a hotel room.35-year-old Matt Bendik's body was discovered by a maid on Thursday afternoon in the Hotel Monaco in Philadelphia.While the cause of his death is not known, authorities said there was no evidence he committed suicide and that no drugs, medication or weapons were found at the scene.The family of the nightclub owner fear that he may have died of a heart attack, brought on by stress over expanding his business.A source said that Bendik's family is 'devastated' by the tragedy,Nike Air Max 2014 UK, while Tobin, is said to be "inconsolable."The source said: "Matt's family is devastated. His parents worry he may have died from a heart attack because he worked so hard,Nike Air Max 2015 Blue Green uk, almost a workaholic. He had plans for a major career, he wanted to do well."He and Becca were madly in love and talked marriage and having a family. She is inconsolable."He was a great guy, totally clean, didn't do drugs, he was just extremely ambitious which his family fears led to his death. It's very sad because Becca was so in love and saw a long future with him."Mr Bendik ran a number of nightclubs in Los Angeles and around the country. It's believed the couple were in the city on business and they had been out together with friends just the night before.The news comes just days before the first anniversary of Tobin's Glee co-star actor Cory Monteith's death,Nike Air Max 2013 Cool Grey Volt Green, who died of a drug overdose at the age of 31.Monteith, who played Finn Hudson in the series, died from a combination of heroin and alcohol. He was found dead in a Vancouver hotel room on July 13, 2013.Tobin joined the musical comedy about a group of aspiring singers at high school in its fourth season.  <div @%4 '2b  
Boyhood Review: A Coming-of-Age Drama of Colossal AmbitionBy Alfred JoynerJuly 9, 2014 11:11 BSTMason Jr (Ellar Coltrane) in Boyhood.Universal PicturesIndie director Richard Linklater is known for his eclectic output, from making Jack Black musical comedy School of Rock, to adapting Philip K. Dick's A Scanner Darkly into a rotoscoped narcotic nightmare. But during the years those movies and others were being planned, produced and released, what has been quietly simmering away on the backburner is the film for which the director will be most remembered, his magnum opus: Boyhood.Film ReviewsHow To Train Your Dragon 2 - ReviewTransformers: Age of Extinction - ReviewA Hard Day's Night - ReviewDescribed by the director as, "One story made up of a lot of little pieces," it's a picture of truly colossal ambition. Shooting with the cast for a few days every year over a period of twelve years, the film follows the family life of Texan boy Mason Jr (Ellar Coltrane) in his adolescent journey through the ages of six to 18.From when we first see the cherub-faced youngster looking up at the sky to him taking in the sensational sunset at Big Bend national park during his first day at University, in less than three hours we see Mason evolve from child to adult,Nike Air Max 2014 Green Gray, an organic transformation that unfolds right before our very eyes. Shooting over a length of time that allows us to see a progression of character, both physical and emotional, that is these days reserved only for high-end US television, Boyhood is the ultimate coming-of-age drama.Its behemothic technical achievement is equalled by the sublime turns of the actors involved. To think they had to dip in and out of their roles every year for over a decade and yet the final product flows from start to finish so harmoniously is astounding.In just 164 minutes you see Mason Jr (Ellar Coltrane) grow up right before your very eyes.Universal PicturesIn the case of the film's protagonist played by Ellar Coltrane, it is also simply good fortune. He might worrying begin to resemble Hayden Christensen at one point, but that's as far as the similarities go, as Coltrane manages to carry the film along with his detached demeanour but piercing turquoise eyes.As his divorced father Ethan Hawke plays the familiar likable loser, a free-spirited rebel who chastens at but ultimately takes on responsibility, similar to his Jesse character in Linklater's Before trilogy of films. But the beating emotional heart, and selfless hero of the piece, is Patricia Arquette as his mother.
离线qwe122

发帖
学分
经验
精华
金币
只看该作者 109楼 发表于: 2015-05-21
Re:2015年全国CPA考试时间提醒与学习资料索取
您好!会计相关资料均在附件内 .会使您的工作变的更轻松。 2015会计职称中级教材和习题.zip (251 K) 下载次数:0
离线qwe122

发帖
学分
经验
精华
金币
只看该作者 108楼 发表于: 2015-05-21
j@xIa-{*  
-Q? i16pM  
亲您好! 相关资料均在附件内 .会使您的工作变的更轻松。 =%U &$d|@G  
vu( 5s  
2015会计职称中级教材和习题.zip (251 K) 下载次数:0 }3lG'Y#Kpy  
离线shalala125

发帖
学分
经验
精华
金币
只看该作者 107楼 发表于: 2014-06-17
我是大三在读在校生,打算考税法和经济法
离线小侯

发帖
学分
经验
精华
金币
只看该作者 106楼 发表于: 2014-02-23
谢谢
离线adgegg1ss

发帖
学分
经验
精华
金币
只看该作者 105楼 发表于: 2013-12-19
Moncler Kids Coat Hooded With Black  das Skelettsystem
ein integraler Bestandteil der Diagnose und Dokumentation der Verletzungen der Patienten. Wann immer ein Trauma für den K?rper auftritt,Moncler Kids Coat Hooded With Black, gibt es immer die M?glichkeit, dass eine Verschiebung oder Bruch aufgetreten ist. Das beste Mittel zur Bestimmung, ob der Patient eine dieser Verletzungen erlitten nimmt eine R?ntgen des Bereichs. Mit dem x-ray, kann Dr. Mollins das Skelettsystem anzuzeigen. Wenn eine Luxation oder Bruch stattgefunden hat, wird Dr. Mollins erhalten Sie die ?berweisung müssen Sie die richtige Pflege erhalten. Frakturen und Verrenkungen, die unentdeckt bleiben Pose gef?hrlichen Folgen. R?ntgenstrahlen helfen, das Skelettsystem, das Dr. Mollins zu sehen, ob die Verletzung ist die Folge des Unfalls oder etwas, das bereits there.Dr war erlaubt zu visualisieren. Mollins routinem??ig Personen beziehen für ein MRI. Die MRT wird die Wirbels?ule zu untersuchen und zeigen,Moncler Womens Coat Long Down With Khaki, dass die Wirbel die Wirbels?ule als auch das Rückenmark, Bandscheiben und alle von den Zwischenr?umen zwischen den Wirbeln,Moncler Kids Jacket Himalaya Multiple Logo With Blue, wo die Nerven passieren. Patienten, die bei einem Unfall verletzt werden oft auf eingeklemmten Nerven. W?hrend ein R?ntgen lediglich den Zugang zu
离线真言

发帖
学分
经验
精华
金币
只看该作者 104楼 发表于: 2013-12-04

发帖
学分
经验
精华
金币