离线tomson

发帖
学分
经验
精华
金币
只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 0楼 发表于: 2011-07-26
— 本帖被 阿文哥 从 办公软件 移动到本区(2012-08-29) —
单击“工具→自定义”命令,打开“自定义”对话框使Excel处于自定义模式,这时你可以用鼠标右键单击工具栏上的按钮图标,弹出快捷菜单,利用这个快捷莱单,我们可以完成好多自定义工作。 1.使用“命名”改变工具按钮的名称; 2.使用“复制按钮图像”可以将按钮的图标复制到剪贴板中,然后插入到文本或表格中、或者粘贴到另一个按钮上; 3.使用“编辑按钮图像”来调用按钮编。
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
离线dry20vncnj

发帖
学分
经验
精华
金币
只看该作者 1楼 发表于: 2014-08-05
Nike Mercurial Vapor Superfly III FG 5676
he just told me they seemed bigger to him so we tested vU0j!XqE  
Music Row, where Carnes came to write music in 1978, is where gospel, country and rock music converge, the home of hundreds of publishing houses and record labels that once churned out some of the world's best loved music. This is where Elvis Presley who died 30 years ago this week recorded his first chart topping single,Nike Mercurial Vapor Superfly III FG, "Heartbreak Hotel."Music Row is now giving way to "nail shops and hair salons," according to Carnes,Adidas F50 adizero TRX FG, 57."We're getting crushed here. Oaf!\ z}  
So if the sex object theme in The Spirit of Capitalism was not your cup of tea, then you should probably avoid this second Tuna Empire helping.If you are a fan of The Spirit of Capitalism, you will be happy to know that Tuna Empire has not lost a single ounce of deviance in his storytelling. >MZWm6M8  
Though Douglas,2014 World Cup CR Nike, a Panama native, did not attend the races and does not watch racing now, citing his experience, many of the ownership group did attend including hockey hall of famer Denis Savard. Savard had not been involved in the game until Douglas introduced him and is encouraged by the spirit Douglas has shown as he adjusts to life following the tragedy. teH $hd-q  
After factoring in the combined effect of federal,nike mercurial vapor, state, payroll taxes along with decreasing SNAP benefits as income rises, CBO found that "37 percent of low  and moderate income taxpayers who have earnings face total marginal tax rates . between 30 percent and 39 percent,football boots uk, and over 20 percent of that group face marginal rates of 40 percent or more." ,R]hNjs-{  
Of course. I am very close with a narcissist though, and have noticed that his mother both didn pay enough attention to him and boasts non stop about his godlike characteristics. I mean. I was having a conversation with her and all of a sudden out of nowhere, she starts bragging about how big his penis is! I just play in a band with the guy. I really don want to know! But anyway, he just an extension of her own self absorbtion rather than a child to nurture. He been lead to believe he faultless and feels the need to keep up this front to "earn" the adulation he associates with "love",Adidas Predator LZ II, and when faced with human weakness,personalised football boots, he alway has some explanation for it involving why it some one else (often mine) fault. People get vain because of the attention that the opposite (or same) give them because of their outer beauty. I have neve met someone who is unnatractive ( knows it) to be full of themsleves. Also,Nike GS II ACC, if you are attractive (in societies eyes) don give off the aura that you are available, people pick up on that. -Zc 6_]F|  
our website: cheap football boots iD+Q\l;%  
相关的主题文章: yb*P&si5bY  
zim]3%b*A;  
   S^'?s fq  
   2014 World Cup CR Nike 1792 9r=@S  
   v1%rlP  
   Nike CTR360 Libretto III 7365 )/kkvI()l  
   a<9gD,]P  
   Adidas F50 adizero TRX FG 5174 Tn2nd  
   fr kDf-P  
   nike mercurial football boots 3321 c+chwU0W  
   n:d]Z2b  
   Nike Green Speed GS 8830 VcKufV'  
   yo]!Zn  
   Adidas Adipure 11Pro 3910 m"*j J.MX  
   .|`J S?L[  
   Nike Tiempo Legend IV 2903 gp'9Pf;\[  
   Lsv[@Rl  
   Adidas Adipure 11Pro 4523 #s'9Yd d  
   :#W40rUb  
   2014 World Cup Adidas F50 4691 }PdS?[R  
   Z ? `  
   adidas nitrocharge 5866
离线过热度nuq

发帖
学分
经验
精华
金币
只看该作者 2楼 发表于: 2016-02-11
努力~~各位。。。 |>o]+V  
l",JN.w  
*y +T(73  
X+zFRL%  
T(t@[U2^  
:{@&5KQ8)  
x_Zi^]  
c"`o V! m  
vf6_oX<Os  
本人经营网络公司未来市值上亿,现在缺资金,需要政府关系或者银行关系搞贷款合作,给股份合作,有政府关系或者银行关系的来私聊QQ41795970 [qq]41795970[/qq]

发帖
学分
经验
精华
金币
只看该作者 3楼 发表于: 2016-10-20
我以为小鸟飞不过沧海,是以为小鸟没有飞过沧海的勇气,十年以后我才发现,不是小鸟飞不过去,而是沧海的那一头,早已没有了等待……
快速回复
限100 字节
温馨提示:欢迎交流讨论,请勿纯表情!

上一个 下一个