精华
金币
只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 0楼 发表于: 2015-01-19
8pgEix/M5o  
  【知识点】:优先股股东的权利 Vy, DN~ag  
,nB5/Lx  
  1.利润分配优先权 NTI+  
igR";OQk  
  (1)优先股股东的权利主要是优先分配利润和剩余财产。在利润分配上,优先股股东按照约定的票面股息率,优先于普通股股东分配公司利润。在完全支付约定的股息之前,不得向普通股股东分配利润。 [1 9,&]z  
7x4PaX(  
  (2)公司应当以现金的形式向优先股股东支付股息。 qm o9G  
~`:L?Jkb6H  
  2.剩余财产分配优先权 NPe%F+X  
\)?HJ  
  当公司因解散、破产等原因进行清算时,公司财产在按照有关规定进行清偿后的剩余财产,应当优先向优先股股东支付未派发的股息和公司章程约定的清算金额,不足以支付的按照优先股股东持股比例分配。 P}7'm M  
YV anW  
  3.股东权利的限制 'y3!fN =h  
A=wh@"2  
  优先股股东在享受优先权的同时,参与公司决策管理的权利受到限制。除以下情况外,优先股股东不出席股东大会会议,所持股份没有表决权: n#OB%@]<V  
'(L7;+E  
  (1)修改公司章程中与优先股相关的内容; b`O'1r\Y;  
K&KWN]  
  (2)一次或者累计减少公司注册资本超过10%; )f<z% :I+Z  
}@+:\   
  (3)公司合并、分立、解散或者变更公司形式; V /V9B2.$  
$@"g^,n  
  (4)发行优先股; <3C*Z"aQ>|  
Ge-vWf-RbB  
  (5)公司章程规定的其他情形。 *6DB0X_-}  
8C9-_Ng`  
  4.表决权的恢复 (rm?jDm   
jQ^|3#L\  
  由于公司长期未按约定分配股息,优先股股东恢复到与普通股股东同样的表决权,可以参与公司经营决策。根据《指导意见》的规定,公司累计3个会计年度或者连续2个会计年度未按约定支付优先股股息的,优先股股东有权出席股东大会,每股优先股股份享有公司章程规定的表决权。对于股息可累积到下一会计年度的优先股,表决权恢复直至公司全额支付所欠股息。对于股息不可累积的优先股,表决权恢复直至公司全额支付当年股息。 GH:jH]u!V  
WuUk9_ g  
  5.优先股的回购 GM f `A,>  
lB vR+9Qw  
  发行人要求回购优先股的,必须完全支付所欠股息,但商业银行发行优先股补充资本的除外。优先股回购后相应减记发行在外的优先股股份总数。 MJ [m  
::{Q1F  
  6.公司收购中的优先股 A1>OY^p3%  
%%gc2s  
  优先股可以作为并购重组支付手段。上市公司收购要约适用于被收购公司的所有股东,但可以针对优先股股东和普通股股东提出不同的收购条件。
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
关注我们的新浪微博:http://e.weibo.com/cpahome
离线hg172839

发帖
学分
经验
精华
金币
只看该作者 1楼 发表于: 2015-10-04
Supra Skytop High Tops White Gold  off the shoulder gown.  Always the gentleman
.However, they had only eight shots on target, and with all their possession, goalkeeper Adrian was not under as much pressure as he should have been. West Ham are currently 18th in the league,Supra Owen Running Shoes Mens, two points behind safety and need more dogged performances against the big teams if they have to beat the drop.Meanwhile, it was a major blow for Chelsea who could have gone above Arsenal in the race for the top spot and find themselves in a state of trouble, having to visit the Etihad next week where a loss could see them go six points behind the leaders and five behind Arsenal who play Crystal Palace at the Emirates."He can't take it, can he? He can't take it because we've out witted him. He just can't cope. He can tell me all he wants, I don't give a s***. I love to see Chelsea players moaning at the referee, trying to intimidate him,Supra Vaider High Tops Black Gold White, Jose jumping up and down saying we play crap football. It's brilliant when you get a result against him. Hard luck, Jose," Allardyce said.Earlier, Mourinho had publicly ridiculed the Hammers boss for his tactics which revived memories of the 19th century. However, the former Real Madrid man also backed his counterpart,Supra Skytop II High Tops White Green Black, given the position they find themselves in the league, and insisted that they needed every point possible to beat the drop."This is not the best league in the world. This is football from the nineteenth century. Too bad. With my players, I'm happy. The second half was phenomenal. It's very difficult to play a football match where only one team wants to play. Very difficult. A match is about two teams playing. This match was only one team playing, and another team not," Mourinho said."I told Big Sam, and I repeat my words, that they need points. I cannot be too critical because if I was in this position, I don't know if I would do the same. Maybe (I would). So I don't want to criticise that. But at the same time, this is not Premier League," he concluded.  <div vJc-6EO  
Matthew McConaughey and Jared Leto Attend London Premiere of Dallas Buyers ClubHollywood Stars Attend London Premiere of Dallas Buyers ClubBy Priya JoshiJanuary 29, 2014 23:41 GMTMatthew McConaughey attended the premiere with his wife Camilla Alves.ReutersHollywood glamour came to London as the cast of Dallas Buyers Club braved the British weather for the film's UK premiere.Matthew McConaughey cut a fine figure on the red carpet accompanied by wife Camila Alves at the Curzon cinema in Mayfair.The couple had flown in from Rome, where they had attended the Italian premiere of the six-time Oscar nominated film.
快速回复
限100 字节
温馨提示:欢迎交流讨论,请勿纯表情!

上一个 下一个