新人报道~~ 公务员一枚,但现在的工资养不活儿子,只好准备再考CPA,希望大家一起努力 [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题

发帖
学分
经验
精华
金币
只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 0楼 发表于: 2016-01-28
本人没有会计基础啊,之前学的是机械自动化,所以想今年先自学一门会计考一下 如果过了再继续努力,有大师觉得这样安排,万一会计过了继续考会影响之后的考试进度造成无法完成其他科目的考试哇?
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
离线timefly2016

发帖
学分
经验
精华
金币
只看该作者 1楼 发表于: 2016-01-28
同公务员,一起加油。

发帖
学分
经验
精华
金币
只看该作者 2楼 发表于: 2016-10-31
我也是,建个微信群互相交流,我的手机号13905038433
离线hai814k0lci

发帖
学分
经验
精华
金币
只看该作者 3楼 发表于: 2016-11-02
nike free run 5.5 heren  shoes
is to say, must use high quality of compulsory consumption to change the poor's life, also will change the poor's life attitude to some extent. He enjoyed the three consumption, but he did not have the opportunity to save money, or to gamble, or to drink, and so on. bsi q9$F  
how did the European countries help the poor? That's for money. So we don't have to think that the Marx doctrine is correct. I think that some of the capitalist countries have a lot of money to the poor,hogan store, which is in itself a good faith for the poor. But I think this technology is not right. Because some high welfare state to the poor a lot of money, the result of the economic crisis, the formation of the country's serious debt crisis, is not it? So there are economists in our country who are hesitant to give the money to the poor, this hesitation, I think it makes sense. < mK  
my answer is that the United States is not forced to consume the kind of. I said the mandatory consumption, is the consumer, who do not owe. For example, I was invited to participate in a public funds,acquistare hogan online, after eating,jogging hollister, I do not owe money, this is the key. And the United States that consumer spending, I have a house, but I owe a debt, I can not afford, so the financial crisis, it is such a simple. zrU$SWU  
what is mandatory consumption? My definition is, in the specified time, the provisions of the location, and even the provisions of the species, the restrictions, there are provisions of the consumer. LAY)">*49H  
will have a Li mountain so that they are very happy, the so-called hunting is idle, then no game can play. If you earn money, then buy wine, home is always destitute. And their average life expectancy is not high, early on the dead, they do not care. But they don't care about the leaders. They have a life expectancy. oT)VOkFq  
I and no decent academic criticism, only one academic criticism to answer, is the modern turtle friends talked about Cao, said the United States is not that many people buy houses and then cause the crisis? =x0"6gTz>  
and mandatory consumption also saved many enterprises, these enterprises will depend on people's consumption, now you have mandatory consumption, these enterprises also have orders,longchamps pas cher, orders from the government is of course. In this case, a variety of restaurants from the dying state. ab aQJ|  
now we all say that we want to help the poor, so here I think of a test to help the poor. te*Y]-&I|/  
so now the low income households have low monthly premiums in my opinion is wrong, but the low income households,peuterey, they forced consumption,moncler uomo, establish specialized low-income housing and high-grade hotel, eat buffet, is quite good,goyard carte titulaire, eat together with the mayors of the buffet, very good quality, but free. This is a very important point, must be free. The dining room is allowed only leading cadres and their leading cadres must eat,hogan prezzi, eat inside. To all the low household special clothing, and this kind of special clothing, but also the mayor of work must wear work clothes. Do you see a person wearing the clothing in the street,baskets louboutin femme, you don't know that he is the mayor or low income households. [Ht."VxR  
but I'm not advocating a planned economy. I'm right. I think it's important to be flexible and not to be canceled, so the market economy is in need of it. sIRrEea  
To support public consumption and talk about compulsory consumption problem v^],loi<V  
Post a behind the public consumption of G#n^@kc*,  
you give him the money, he bought a drink, buy cigarettes, have more money? They gamble to win the money to lose, they think they live very happy. The gambler lost, think of his bad luck, That's all. gLaO#cQ%  
why the planned economy does not have the economic crisis, the basic principle is that the planned economy has been engaged in compulsory consumption. For example, 03QEXm~|Q  
I was a soldier,dsquared scarpe, this is equivalent to not add burden to their parents,giuseppe zanotti homme, and I am a soldier's uniform, food, shoes, blankets, all is the collective, the provisions, not by me, it is mandatory spending. In addition to mandatory spending, a month to send me a few dollars allowance, this part belongs to flexible consumption. Some soldiers can take allowance from the province to send home use. These allowances, you can make their own decisions to buy any product. /GuS IZg"_  
assumes that there is a poor man, who has a very low income, and therefore has a very life saving life. Another assumption that there is a person to help their family one hundred yuan, second days to observe their life, there is no improvement,goyard sacs, the one hundred yuan of money was saved up. Then the test to help them one thousand yuan, it is possible to observe his home life is still not much improvement. Later to help them three thousand yuan, five thousand yuan, of course, reached a certain amount, found that their home improvement, but still have more money to be saved up. aT1CpY=T|.  
what is the right way to help the poor? My point is? The more the poor, the more you want to give them a mandatory consumption, that is, not to send money, but to give things. JXY!c\,  
you must pay attention to its China tracts of the poor, is content with this poor situation, you do not believe? How to change the state of the poor? 380->  
planned economy period, the main consumption of each worker, is compulsory consumption, such as housing, health care, education, are mandatory. And then sent to his salary, which is a flexible wage. Because in the planned economy forced consumption constitute the bulk, which effectively avoid the economic crisis. dI0bTw|s/  
why poor poor? In my opinion, there is one he is used to the taste of life is too low,hollister italia, I do not say the main reason, but also one of the reasons. For example, I am a noble person, even if my income is very small,converse basse, I and the same income less than the poor together, you will find that I have a taste of some. Have a taste of life, there is a desire to earn more money. bj7MzlGFy  
or you build a house, a modern house, forced him to live,parka woolrich, but never give him money, so he can buy a car or buy a car or a few aspects of the choice of gambling or drinking, not allowed. o A;jy  
or you spend six hundred yuan to buy an expensive shirt to the poor, so he put on, have to wear, do not allow to sell. &&9c&xgzE  
so if you have one hundred yuan to help the poor, not to one hundred yuan to him,giuseppe zanotti sales, but put him to the hotel, you let him eat one hundred yuan good things,longchamp pliage, eat a meal. If you just give it to him, he doesn't want to do it. But you force him to eat, he will think this is very good, this is a kind of education, a technology that allows him to enjoy the taste of life. "dK|]w8  
when I was a soldier, watched Hainan Island Li people, they lived a poor life. But this is their work habits, laboring women and men, basically idle, uphill hunting, hit hit No. If you hit it? One is to sell, one is their own to eat, eat when to see a portion, such as playing a pig, you see a few people sitting there with the pot cooked. Can also make money, after selling money? That all the money has wine, when the wine ticket, is Hainan Island's ethnic minority areas, the wine is open supply,hogan napoli, where the shops are not what good stuff, there is wine, like Wuliangye Zhuyeqing and so on, are not just buy any ticket,longchamp paris, this led to the US military, all the time one family,air max classic bw, have to buy a few bottles of wine in Hainan Island home. The ^Em@6fz[  
相关的主题文章: Jh&~/ntmm_  
&Ev]x2YC  
   Vr-3M+l=O  
   [/url] QK?2E   
   7c29Ua~[  
   [url=http://www.hnzsb.org/home.php?mod=space&uid=204632]
K_&c5(-(_  
   a0?iR5\  
   [/url] B)DC,+@$  
   G{f`K^  
   [url=http://bbs.431124.net/home.php?mod=space&uid=246]
:%uyy5A Z